Always Plant Based
Handmade Vegan Soap
We pride ourselves on the quality of the ingredients that go into our soaps. Each oil, butter or fragrance has been chosen specially for the properties that it brings to the bar so that you can feel the difference every time you lather up.
If you’d like to learn more about why we’ve chosen a specific ingredient check out the properties below:
Moisturising Soap Base
- Avocado Oil- the beta carotene & fatty acids in this oil can help moisturise and protect your skin from damaging UV rays as well as speeding up the skins natural healing process.
- Castor Oil- essential in any natural soap to give a creamy and bubbly later. It can also helps to stimulate the body’s production of collagen and elastin, which can soften and hydrate the skin.
- Coconut Oil- keeps the skin supple and hydrated. Because of it excellent moisturising properties it is used to treat eczema and other dry skin conditions.
- Olive Oil- acts as an antioxidant to help prevents free radicals from damaging skin cells. It is also high in vitamins A, D, E & K which can help repair damaged skin.
- Shea Butter- proven to have extensive anti-inflammatory properties. The rich tree-nut oils in this butter can soak into your skin, creating a smooth and soft barrier that seals in moisture. This moisturising effect can last several hours and is perfect building block for luxury natural soap.
- Sunflower Oil- is light and easily absorbed by the skin without blocking pores. High in fatty acids to reduce wrinkles and signs of premature ageing.
- Sweet Almond Oil- uses its anti-inflammatory properties to reduce swelling and puffiness of the skin. When used in facial soaps it can help reduce dark circles under the eye. *May not be suitable for those who suffer from nut allergies.
- Apricot Kernel Oil- rich in vitamin A which helps to smooth and soften skin. It can penetrate deep into the skin and provides long-lasting moisturisation
- Cocoa Butter- high in fatty acids which hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity. The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture.
- Grape Seed Oil- has proven antimicrobial properties which help combat bacteria in the skins pores and keeps breakouts under control.
- Neem Oil- although this raw oil has an unusual fragrance it is proven to help with eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions.
- Passion Flower Oil- great for keeping the skin looking firm and youthful. It reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and keeps the skin smooth and plump.
- Safflower Oil- Thanks to its high level of linoleic acid, it's excellent for helping to balance the sebum levels in the skin. And with its light, non-greasy consistency, safflower oil is absorbed quickly into the skin.
- Bergamot- has a light citrus scent with floral notes that are said to have healing properties that may alleviate anxiety and stress. As well as being used to treat acne, eczema & psoriasis.
- Black Pepper- has a peppery, musky, spicy and warm aroma. It's high in antioxidants which can help delay the signs of ageing.
- Cedar Wood- has a rich woody scent that is said to promote emotional balance. It also has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, which make it beneficial in treating skin conditions like acne.
- Eucalyptus- has a rich mint & menthol fragrance which is known to help relieve brain fog. This oil is a great addition to any skincare range because of its soothing, stimulating, and anti-bacterial properties
- Frankincense- has a sweet woody fragrance that is often used during meditation. The oil helps tackle uneven skin tone by reducing redness and discolouration.
- Lavender- has an unmistakable fragrance, often described as sweet, floral and herbaceous. A staple fragrance used to promote relaxation especially and sleep. Proven to help kill bacteria on the skin to keep breakouts and acne at bay.
- Lemon- has a sweet and zesty fragrance used as a mood enhancer in aromatherapy. The high concentration of vitamin c in this essential oil can help reduce the signs of fine lines and wrinkles
- Lemongrass- has a zestly and slightly herbal fragrance. Known for its purifying properties especially when dealing with acne and problem skin.
- Peppermint- with its unmistakable fragrance this essential oil is perfect for naturally cleansing the skin with its antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- Pink Grapefruit- has a warm citrus aroma and is soothing on the skin. High in anti oxidants and vitamin C this oil is perfect for repairing damaged skin.
- Rosemary- a fresh and herbal fragrance which can stimulate healing and helps to balance your skins natural oils.
- Spearmint- is known to help relieve itchiness associated with dry and irritated skin.
- Sweet Orange- sweet & zesty with a fragrance that will remind you of summer. It's believed to help shrink enlarged pores while firming the skin.
- Tea Tree- what cant tea tree oil fix?!?!? It can help relieve dry & itchy skin, control excessive oil production AND kills unwanted bacteria on the skin.
Cleansing Powders & Exfoliants
- Activated Charcoal-
- Australian Rose Clay-
- Green Tea Leaves
- Nettle Leaves
- Poppy Seeds